Wednesday, February 25, 2009

andrea & co.

Saturday night I photographed my first official wedding. Back in July, mind you, Andrea and Jeff hired me for both their engagement session and their Big Day. It was, without a doubt, an unbelievable honor that these two trusted me to capture the moments that made up the story of their wedding. And, as such, I found myself tearing up a bit (both during the ceremony and first dances, and the Father of the Bride speech); rookie mistake? Tender moments aside, I can not speak enough about this couple. An undeniable chemistry, amazing friends and family, and just about the easiest couple to work with. Andrea was so easy going, so laid back and so breathaking in her Old Hollywood Glamour wedding gown. I am not even close to editing the moments from the day, but I did want to share a few with you. Ok, more than a few. But it will be a while before these two see the final pics, and they're in love, by golly! Special thanks to my wonderful assistant/sister/photography slave, Melissa, who fetched batteries and memory cards, kept me on task throughout the night and even managed to capture a few great shots of her own. Andrea and Jeff, thank you so, so very much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful day. I hope you both had fun in Tahoe, and I wish you a happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment