Monday, February 16, 2009

brooke & co.

When Brooke and Kheane walked in with Miss Maddie this past Saturday, I'm not gonna lie. I teared up a little bit. Six months ago, I took their maternity pictures. Three months ago I took their newborn pictures. And sitting before me in her little car seat was a beautiful baby girl I hardly recognized! I could not believe how much Madeline had changed in only three months! Still as beautiful as ever, with those big brown eyes, and perfect lips. But she was longer, fuller and full of smiles. Three months is probaby the hardest age to photograph. Babies can't sit up on their own, they despise tummy time, and they like to save their smiles for Mommy and Daddy. But Maddie was the exception, thanks in large part to Mom and Dad's arsenal of tricks. They brought her favorite toys, were game singing her favorite songs, and brought along her changing table mat (because that is where she is happiest). Sounds strange, but it worked. Brooke also brought along the most adorable little Anne Geddes inspired hat and bloomers (the purple hat in the pic below). Covered in flower petals, she could make a killing on Etsy with the sets! Brooke and Kheane, thank you so much for coming out to see me; you made it a very sweet Valentine's, indeed! I can not wait to see your little girl again in three months (I better have the kleenex ready!), and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment