Sunday, January 17, 2010

brooke & co.

Meet Miss Caroline. 18 months and already a seasoned model. Fresh off a photo shoot for a local air conditioning company last week (she won their Baby of the Month contest), she was all smiles for me. With the blondest hair and the bluest eyes (along with the sweetest smile), I am confident she'll have a long and successful career! Her parents, Brooke and Andy, are clearly her biggest fans. And as little Caroline ran around the gardens, exploring this and that, Andy and Brooke ran right along with her. And while Brooke is more of a traditional girl, she did indulge me in one or two "artsy shots", which I truly appreciated. As I did this sweet family's very sweet bond. And Brooke's choice in wardrobe. I coveted the pink corduroy romper with the embellished C (would it look off I sported a similar J on some of my shirts?). At the end of the session, Brooke mentioned they were off to have lunch at her mother's. To celebrate her own birthday! Had I known, I would have certainly brought a smash cake for Brooke . . . maybe next year? Seriously, guys, I had so much fun with you. Thanks for a fantastic session, and enjoy your sneak!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos - you really captured Caroline. Thanks for a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos - you really captured Caroline perfectly. Thanks for a great day.

    ReplyDelete