Thursday, January 14, 2010

joelle & co.

For most of us, December means Christmas. Or Hanukkah. Or Kwanzaa. For Joelle and her Dad's side of the family, January means Hanumas. The one time of the year when her extended family gathers together at Cecy's to-die-for-house and celebrates a little bit 'o this, and a little bit 'o that. This was my second year to photograph the family's annual group picture. A few things struck me this year: I couldn't believe how much the children had grown in a year, I was amazed at what troopers everyone was (even the smallest of the small) in the frigid temps, and I couldn't believe we got all of our shots done in less than an hour! This year the group decided to play on their friendly rivalry, so the Horned Frogs in the group wore purple, while the Longhorns in the group chose brown and orange. Special thanks to the Man Behind the Photographer (my hubs) for coming out and helping me. And much thanks for the entire group for making the hour so fun. Seriously, are these kids not the cutest?!?!?! Hope it was a great one, guys. Enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment