Sunday, October 3, 2010

penny & co.

Oh, Chandler. Must you be so sweet? Must you be so unbelievably cute? Must you make me want to scoop you up and take you home with me? Just so that you can follow me around, with that constant grin, strumming your little air guitar, and singing Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It". I'm not kidding, dear reader, this soon to be three year old can rock with the best of them, and he literally could not stop smiling for our entire session. Or singing. Twisted Sister. He greeted me with the biggest grin, played for an hour with me (with the biggest grin), and left our session with ... you guessed it: the biggest grin. At Chandler's age, it's really all about the candids. Capturing the child in the moment. Because it's just pretty much impossible to ask a two year old to sit a certain way. Cross his legs a certain way. Hold his arms a certain way ... unless said two year old is Chandler. It's the craziest thing. And just about the cutest. Oh, wait. The cutest was when I tried to join in on his toddler karaoke session, and I got one of the lyrics wrong. He stopped, mid-air guitar, and corrected me. Twice. Such a sweet boy, such sweet parents, and I absolutely love working FOR Chandler. 'Cause I'll be honest, this kid knows how to work it.





No comments:

Post a Comment