Tuesday, October 28, 2008

will & co.

This past Sunday I drove to my hometown to watch my baby brother (see July's entry of Will & Co.) perform his final homecoming musical on the stage of the Civc Center. Will has been under the beyond genius guidance of Adam Hester, whose productions are always top notch. "All Shook Up" was no exception. From the lighting to the set, to the choreography to the blocking; you never would have known you were watching a collegiate level performance. The actors, by the way, were fantastic, and I couldn't help but wonder if any of the faces I was watching that day would some day grace the silver screen. Shea, the wonderfully adorable stage manager, allowed me to stay afterwards and take some production photos. It was beyond an honor. When Adam saw the pics this afternoon, he asked if he could use them on the school's website; an even bigger honor! Here are a few of my favorites, and congrats to Adam and his crew for a performance well done - yet again.




No comments:

Post a Comment