Monday, October 13, 2008

andrea & co.

Over July 4th weekend, Jeff proposed to the beautiful Andrea. By early August, Andrea had contacted me and booked me as her wedding photographer for her February nuptials. In fact, Andrea had planned almost every detail regarding the wedding! While we've corresponded via email the last few months, we hadn't yet met, so I was very excited to finally meet my first official bride and groom last night. Such a beautiful couple, and so very much in love. In fact, Jeff had a hard time looking at the camera because he couldn't seem to take his eyes off his gorgeous fiance. And Andrea was so comfortable in front of the camera; I know she is going to make a beautiful, beatuiful bride. I had so much fun with this session; they were up for all my ideas, and I am counting down the days until their wedding! Oh, and if Andrea looks familiar to you, it might be because she played the young Pamela Barnes in the TV movie Dallas: the Early Years. Isn't that crazy?!?!? If anyone wants an autograph, I'm sure I could hook you up! Thanks, guys, and I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment