Monday, October 13, 2008

michelle & co.

Michelle and her children are part of a Play Date Group I'll be taking pictures of next month (Michelle found matching shirts for all the kiddies to wear, and I'm so excited about seeing all 9 of them together!). Sunday, however, was all about Michelle and her gorgeous family. Miss Ella was all smiles and giggles as she skipped and splashed her way around the Arboretum. Mr. Bennet was the most laid-back 4 month old I've ever met, and his strawberry blonde hair was to die for. Poor Chris was still struggling with an Aggie defeat the day before but managed to put on a happy face for the camera, and Michelle couldn't have been easier to work with. It was as if I was hanging out with friends for the morning . . . maybe I should get my own children some matching jersey for the Playdate Shoot?! I kid, I kid. But I did have alot of fun with this family, and I look forward to seeing 3 of them again next month! By the way, Michelle and a friend own their own little biz and they make custom announcements, invitations, cards, etc. Their stuff is so cute, and if any of you are in the market for some beautiful, unique holiday cards, check out their site at www.thepaperpark.com


No comments:

Post a Comment