Sunday, October 5, 2008

jessica & co.

This morning started off with a session for a family very near and dear to my heart: Jessica & Co. was one of my first, if not very first, clients. Jessica and Steven invited me into their home 6 months ago for Miss Chloe's newborn portraits. It was a bit surreal then, to photograph this gorgeous girl, six months later. During her newborn session, Chloe was as sweet and easy as ever, and this morning was no different. Aside from a few poses in a very cold and hard bucket, Chloe loved every second of her session. Big Brother Owen, who is perhaps, the sweetest Daddy's Boy I've ever met, was ever the gentleman and wasn't the least bit jealous of baby sister in the spotlight. He even helped me move a few props around! I always have so much fun with this family: Jessica plays Steven's straight man so well, and his crazy sense of humor definitely keeps the session full of laughs! He is also an artist, of sorts, when it comes to all things flowers, and he own his own flower shop in Plano. If you are in the market for a lovely bouquet of flowers for a loved one (or yourself), be sure to visit Steve at Z's Florist. Their website is http://www.zsflorist.com/ He does some amazing work. Thanks, Jessica, for inviting me back out to see you guys; I can't wait to see you again in December for Mr. Owen's 2 year portraits! Enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment