Sunday, October 19, 2008

lisa & co.

Last night I met Lisa and her very sweet family (and Auggie) for some portraits. Lisa's husband is one of the coaches on my son's tee ball team, and their son, Zach, is such a fun player to watch! At almost every at-bat, Zach will hit a triple, if not a homerun (we call it the Zach Attack at my house), and almost every time he crosses home plate, he'll slide in the most dramatic fashion. Sister Emily is just as fun. When I asked her who she was going to be for Halloween (and I'll admit, I judged her for a Belle or Ariel from the start), I was completely taken aback with her Spiderman response. Spiderman! As I had anticipated, it was a very easy shoot, with lots of silly moments (Ralston!), and I had so much fun. Thanks, Lisa, for bringing everyone out, and thanks, Sam, for all the hard work you do for our Giants! I hope you enjoyed your pasghetti, and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment