Monday, October 13, 2008

tracy anne & co.

One of the things I love about photography, especially as someone who has just branched out into the professional arena, is that you are constantly learning. Last Tuesday, however, I learned a very unexpected life lesson in humility and grace in the form of the Tracy Anne and Mark. The sweetest, gentlest and most patient of people; I could not have been luckier that my lesson was taught by them. Yesterday we met again for Round II of our session, and I once again enjoyed the intellectual conversations with young Gabriel (a genius in the making) and the sweet smiles of Miss Sally who just turned one and is on the verge of walking. I am forever grateful for the opportunity to work with this special family, and my lesson was a bit easier to take because of their patience and understanding. Thank you, Tracy Anne and Mark, for meeting me again yesterday. Enjoy your sneak peek, and kisses to the kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment