Sunday, December 19, 2010

monica & co.

She calls me JFab. And I'm not gonna lie: I love it. Over the last year, I've had the pleasure of hanging out with her for fun. But never with her fam. So when I had the opportunity to take family photos for Monica, I jumped at the chance. And it was So. Much. Fun. Aside from being drop dead gorgeous, the kids were such sweet hearts. Mr. Avery, at 10, can absolutely go to school and tell his 10 years old friends that a 30 something photographer has a crush on him. Because I do. Creeps, I know. But goodness, he's dreamy. And Miss Annie Grace? Pretty sure there's the phrase "super model" somewhere in her future job. And the sweet Elena. An absolute miracle child in every sense of the word, she was perfection in her new boots (that she couldn't wait to scuff whilst climbing a tree) and was the epitome of Pretty Girl Tomboy. Michael and Monica were laid back and hilarious, and the session could not have been a better one to close my DFW 2010 Calendar. Guys, thanks for the smiles, the laughs, and for sharing your lovelies with me. Happy Holidays, and enjoy the sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment