Tuesday, December 7, 2010

jolisa & co.

As I was preparing for my final session of the weekend, I spied out of the corner of my eye, two tiny little heads peering in the front door. Quiet as little mice, they were standing outside. Waiting. I opened the front door and two of the most adorable little boys cautiously looked up at me. And then smiled. I noticed the dimples right away. Their mama later pointed out that they have complimentary dimples. One on either side. The boys were soon followed by their parents and baby brother. Their adorable baby brother. The boys were so well behaved. Honestly. Henry at 6, and Alex at 4, were unbelievable big brothers to 4 day old Will. Henry, especially, wanted to snuggled and hold his baby brother. Going so far as to say, "Miss Jennifer, do you mind taking a picture of just me and Will?" Melt. My. Heart. And when Mr. Will needed a snack, Alex and Henry would play and pose for me in the studio. Their favorite smiles were the silly ones, which they seem to have practiced to perfection. And when it was Will's turn to pose by himself, the boys sat quietly and played puzzles. Or looked for my Elf on the Shelf. And pretty much made me want to keep them in my home and claim them as my own. Jolisa and Steve, you have done such an amazing job with your boys. All three of them. It was an absolute honor, and I can't thank you enough for being so flexible by coming out! I had so much fun, and enjoy the sneak!





No comments:

Post a Comment