Monday, March 8, 2010

suite 800 & co.

Every once in a while I'm asked to photograph things. Instruments. Machines. Buildings. I'm always eager to do these shoots, because they really test your creative skills. You can't make a door smile. You really only have a limited number of angles from which you can shoot that spectacular arched entryway. I was recently asked to head down to Dallas to shoot the penthouse suite (suite 800) of the Meadows Building. From the outside, the building itself looks like something in which Donald Draper would open his next Ad Agency. And I would so be applying for the receptionist job. I digress. Built in the 1950's, the building is a historical landmark. In fact, the building's unique and fabulous mod architecture will be featured in a luxury architecture magazine next month. And Suite 800? Large open rooms with gorgeous natural light abound. Each individual office is lined with picture windows that look out onto various views of the metroplex. For miles and miles. The individual offices also have doors that lead out to an expansive balcony that overlooks Lovers and 75 . . . and is just amazing. The day I was out shooting, the sky was the bluest of blue, and I was beyond impressed. Coming in at a little under 5200 square feet, the space is spacious. I tried, in vain, to upload the floor plan, but my tech skills pretty much begin and end with CTL+ALT+DEL . . . and that didn't seem to work. So, if you are interested in finding out more about the fabulous space, you can contact Liz at Sunwest Real Estate Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment