Monday, March 8, 2010

charlotte & co.

Three years ago, when I was shopping for preschools to send my first born, I found myself in the office of the Director of one of the schools. As she explained to me her vision for the education of my son, the curriculum she had developed over the last few years, the blah, blah, blah, I started to cry. Shocker. I know. But I just couldn't wrap my head around the fact that he was old enough to go to school. And as I cried like the Smother Mother I was (and am proud to say still am), Charlotte cried with me. And told me how she did the same thing when she signed her son up for preschool years ago. And then elementary school. She gave me a Kleenex, a hug, and the confidence in knowing that I was sending my child to a place where he would be loved, nurtured, educated and safe. That was three years ago. My son graduated from there last year, and my daughter attends the same school today. And Ms. Charlotte, who years ago built a preschool from the ground up, has been called to open yet another school for families looking for a wonderful place to send their little ones. She found her answer in Hope Rising. Located in Wylie at New Hope Christian Church, the premier preschool is scheduled to open June 1st and will be accepting the students from 18 mos through 6 years of age. I personally know many of the teachers who will be educating the students next year, and I love every single one of them. They are fun, amazing, wonderful women who bring so much to the classroom each day. I am so thrilled for the wonderful opportunities that await Ms. Charlotte & Co., and I'm especially thrilled for the families who will benefit from their patience, guidance and devotion to their babies. Charlotte, it's been an honor knowing you, working with you, and I know your calling will be bountiful in blessings for so many. Enjoy your sneak, and your new school!

No comments:

Post a Comment