Thursday, March 25, 2010

amy & co.

Amy and Andrew contacted me last summer to shoot their wedding. Right away I fell in love with this sweet couple. Over email. When I finally got around to meeting them this past February (we met on Valentine's Day to go over wedding plans . . . how romantic is that?!), I was head over heels. Amy is laid back. Personified. Which made my job so very easy. And so very fun. The wedding was simple, elegant, and Amy could not have been more beautiful. I know she is chomping at the bit to see this sneak, so I will go easy on the verbiage and give her some extra pictures (she deserves them, after all, for making my job a piece of cake!). But I must share this: Amy works for an oncologist, and just like I fell in love with her, so do many of the patients who meet her in the office. Among her guests were a few of her favorite ones . . . which just about melted my heart. Amy and Andrew, I can't say enough great things about you as individuals or as a couple. May happiness find you around every corner, and may you enjoy your sneak! Special thanks to my sister (and bride-to-be), Melissa, for coming in and playing my assistant!

No comments:

Post a Comment