Wednesday, April 28, 2010

carla & co.

I've taken pictures of the tow headed Beckett before. And I've taken pictures of his sweet cousins before. But I've never taken pictures of them together ... which is what Carla, their grandma, wanted done. And oh the fun we had! Mr. Beckett, who has a penchant for the word "no" (and you should really get him to say the world "walk" for you), was the Entertainer of the Hour, keeping his cousins, Grandma and Auntie laughing the entire time. Abby, Parker and Claire (all siblings whom I'll be shooting again in June) could not have been any sweeter with the two year old boy. In fact, they all wanted to hold him during the pictures, but politely took turns (without being told by an adult) so that everyone had a chance to hold B. And you could tell that Beckett loved the attention given to him by the older ones, as well as how much he adored them. Carla, thank you so much for bringing your lovies out to see me. Susan, I can't wait to see you guys in June. And special thanks to the kids for being such angels during the session. It's always so much fun with you guys. Enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment