Monday, December 7, 2009

lauren & co.

Lovely Lauren and the Carebear came out to see me on Sunday. They brought with them their two adorable kiddies, Ava and Asher, and Lauren's parents, Yaya and Papa. The session was controlled chaos at its finest! Ava was ever the poser in her gorgeous plum party dress from Papa (last year's Hannukah gift) and Yaya's sparkly gold Mary Jane's (this year's early Hannukah gift). She was fascinated by the fish on the wall. I told her that, if kissed, it turns into a prince (clients who have visisted the studio know of which fish I refer). Asher was not feeling the modeling thing that day. He was much more interested in playing with keys, exploring the studio . . . and just being a boy. Still, with some patience and crazy hats, we managed to get a few sweet shots of the blue eyed boy. And Carebear? He didn't complain once about the pictures! He was most definitely on his best behavior. Lauren, as always, was effortlessly elegant and beautiful (killer cheekbones, I tell ya), and I thoroughly enjoyed seeing Yaya again (in from St. Louis). Lauren's dad is an avid photog, so it was fun talking shop with him. We got some fun candids with the kids, and we did manage to get a decent family shot of the four of them (but I loved the one above, as it pretty much sums up being the parents of two active little ones; and Carebear just looks killer kool in it). Guys, thanks so much for coming out to Wylie to see me! I had alot of fun. Enjoy your sneaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment