Sunday, May 3, 2009

happy birthday, haute shot . . .

Happy birthday to us.
Happy birthday to us.
Happy birthday dear, Haute Shot (and all of her wonderful clients!).
Happy birthday to us!
It's hard to believe that one year ago I was afraid this whole photograhpy thing would be over before it began. Little did I know that I would meet some of the friendliest, loveliest and wonderful folks in the metroplex. Because of each and every one of you, I have been booked solid for a full year. A whole year! And I have yet to even advertise my services. Each and every one of you are amazing. And I have had so much fun working with you and your families. Time after time. Smile after smile. It has been beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you for the incredible honor of allowing me to capture your special moments, and thank you for being a part of mine.
I will be attending a week long photography conference, starting this afternoon. I am looking forward to learning new and exciting things to come back and share with all of you! I will have limited access to email and phone; if you are wanting to schedule something with Haute Shot Photography, please note that May is officially booked, and there are a few spots left in June. It's probably best to send me an email, and I will follow up with you at night.
And again, thank you. You have made this last year one of my greatest. Ever.
Now close your eyes and make a wish (and save the frosting for me!).

No comments:

Post a Comment