Thursday, September 25, 2008

sharon & co.

For her birthday this year, April and Justin decided to give Sharon a Family Photo Shoot (something she had been wanting to do for quite some time). I'll admit, I was a bit nervous with the idea of staging 8 adults (4 of them being of the male variety-and males don't really like to be staged . . . or photographed for that matter!). I'm pleased to report that my worries were needless: this dynamic family could not have been easier or more fun to work with! I'd like to point out that some of you may recognize the patriarch of the family from a '95 cover spread of D Magazine (he played a cigar smoking insurance man; who knew I'd be working with celebrities!). Anyway, they were awesome. And I couldn't be happier, for this year marks a special one for Sharon: she's enjoying her first taste of retirement, relishing playing Grandma to three adorable dogs (don't even get me started on the greatness of Wrigley or her wonderful parents!), and looking forward to her oldest son's upcoming nuptials. Thank, you April and Justin, for making tonight a reality, thank you to the Emerson clan for being so cooperative, and a special thank you to everyone who left work early to beat the fading sunlight! I wish Sharon the happiest of birthdays and a fantastic year ahead. Thanks, guys, and enjoy your sneak peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment