Monday, July 19, 2010

suzie & co.

Pretty little Brooke. She and her pretty sweet parents dropped by this weekend for the tot's one year portraits. Sweet really doesn't begin to describe Miss Brooke. This was my second time to work with her, and like the first, she knows how to work the camera. My favorite part of the session was when we went outside for some floppy knit hat shots. She started playing peek-a-boo with the camera and flashed the biggest grins ... I take that back, my favorite part of the session was when she started lunging for me to hold her during the session. She just couldn't get enough haute shot snuggling ... I take it back. My favorite part of the session was when Suzie pulled out a dress she had worn for her first birthday, and we put it on Brooke ... I take it back. My favorite part of the session was when Suzie read a book to Brooke, penned by herself, all about Brooke. There were even a few pics of them from our last session together ... Ok fine: my favorite part of the session was the session. Guys, thanks so much for letting me be a part of this wonderful milestone in Sweet Girl's life. It was an honor and so much fun. Enjoy your sneak, and kissies to Brookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment