Monday, July 19, 2010

kathryn & co.

Kate was so very great. This soon-to-be-10 month old stopped by the studio this past weekend. She brought with her her Mommy and Daddy. Who just happened to be the very first "big gig" I booked two years ago when I was just starting out. They had a destination wedding, but had their reception for friends and family here. It was a lovely affair, and I was so very honored that they chose me to document it. Fast forward two years later, and I was even more honored that they chose me to capture their little Kate. With a gorgeous head of hair, the brightest of eyes and the sweetest of smiles, she played with me for an hour. Laughing, giggling and just enjoying being the center of attention. Also joining the session were her beyond doting grandparents, who are clearly Kate Fans. Two years ago, I took pics of Kate's cousins, George Downy and Cecy (who live out of state), and I am looking forward to our November session when all the cousins will be together. Guys, congrats on such a beautifully even-tempered little girl. She was so much fun, and it was so great seeing you again! Enjoy the sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment