Monday, July 19, 2010

haley & co.

My sixth and final session of the weekend brought me to the home of Haley and Matt. Which happened to be the home that Matt's grandfather built in HP and in which his mother was raised. Haley, Matt and Emmitt (the adorable rescue pup in the final pic) welcomed sweet baby Ryan into the world 2.5 weeks ago. Even though we kept the temperature in the house warmer than the temp outside (literally), little Ryan would not fall asleep. Rather, he watched. And listened. And loved to snuggle with his red-headed mama (who has a wing at Ursuline Academy named after her family!). With beautiful blue eyes (and hair that will no doubt match his mother's), Ryan was a perfect gentleman while I snapped away. During Ryan's snack time, Matt (who is a real estate appraiser) educated me on the evil ways HGTV lies to its viewers by saying putting in hardwoods and crown moulding will yield a handsome return when you go to sell your home. I digress. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with this sweet little family, and I was so appreciative of the fact that they let me rearrange their home to take pictures, let me make their house feel like a tropical rain forest, and for the ice cold coke. Congrats, guys. He is a beautiful boy, you are a beautiful family, and enjoy your sneak!

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!!! I am in love with that little guy! (Emmit too) Jen thanks for sharing your talents with one of my dearest friends!! The pics are great, I can't wait to see them all!

    ReplyDelete