Thursday, July 8, 2010

beth & co.

I've worked with Beth and her family a few times now. Usually Beth will bring along a friend/assistant extraordinnaire to help with changing the childrens' outfits, making them smile, etc. Because yesterday's session was a rain check, and during the week, Beth and Chris came on their own. With, of course, the adorable Emme, Peyton and Logan. And without a Smile Assistant on hand to help, Beth made me smile! At one point we both performed an icredibly moving duet to "You're Never Fully Dressed without a Smile" ... And then it was stuck in my head the rest of the day! As always, the twin girls (3 years) and baby brother Logan (18 months) kept me on my toes, and were such sweeties in spite of the humidity and muddy grass! The highlight of the session, for me, was when Beth asked Peyton what she was saving her money for (I was baking on lollipops or baby dolls). With a grin from ear to ear, 3 year old Peyton giggled, "College!" If that isn't one for the books, I don't know what is! Beth and Chris, as always, it was so much fun! Thanks for bringing the gang along for a fun-filled hour! And kisses to those cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment