Sunday, June 20, 2010

nicole & co.

Sweet Baby Brayden was back to see me. Although, I guess at one year, he's no longer a baby. But he will most definitely always be sweet. This was my third time to work with the brown eyed boy, and since his mom and dad work for Frito Lay, I thought it'd be fun to do a Cheetos Segment (in addition to the traditional smash cake shots). Between the cheese and the frosting, I don't think Brayden knew what hit him. But I'm proud to say in a little under ten minutes, the growing boy polished off 1/2 the bag of Cheetos and almost the entire cupcake! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, one year sessions are always so darn bittersweet for me. Especially when the one year old came to see me as a newbie. I still remember how perfectly Brayden was during his newborn session. And he's only become even more so since then. Of course, the Cheeto doesn't fall far from the factory, and in Stuart and Nicole could not be any sweeter. Guys, it's been an honor working with you for a year. Congrats on raising such a fine young man, and enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment