Monday, February 1, 2010

brandy & co.


My first session on Sunday could not have been easier, sweeter or more efficient. Little Boy Jack came out for his 6 month session, and I wondered if he'd bring Grammy Pam and Papa Jeff with him (as he did during his newbie session). I'm more than pleased to report that he did! All the way in from Houston (and heading back for Htown after our session), the Grandparents of the Year were able to share in the milestone session with their little boy. Jack is The Student of the Month at his school, and with his easy going disposition and killer smile, it's easy to see why. In less than an hour we hammered out all the shots, and sweet Jack was ever the noise maker. He kept me laughing the entire time with all the sounds and noises he'd make during the shoot. Special thanks to Randy for playing my assistant . . . and our entertainment of the morning when he broke out in song. Jack sat up for most of the session, unassisted, and would give me some great belly laughs when I'd try to echo his sounds. Brandy, it was so great to see you (and the rest of the gang), and thank you so much for letting me capture this special time in your little boy's life! He's growing up so fast, and it's been more than an honor to watch it! Enjoy your sneak!

No comments:

Post a Comment