Monday, January 26, 2009

neille & co.

So, about a month ago, Neille contacted me about maternity photos, newborn photos and a possible Brit. Right away, I knew she was a planner. Now, the hitch was the maternity session had to be Top Secret, as she was going to surprise her husband with a picture from the session after the baby's birth. The other hitch: she really, really wanted to take a picture like the one given to Diane Keaton in the Family Stone. I remember seeing that movie, and I remember being blown away by the picture. So, in addition to being a planner, I knew Neille and I would get along swimmingly. And I was right. When she arrived at the studio, we got to work right away. Since the majority of the pictures were actually artistic nudes, I won't show them to you, dear reader. But here are two that I can. And let me also say how hard it was to find a copy of the picture from the movie. Anywhere! But leave it to Ms. Planner to save the day. The night before our session, Neille emailed me with a picture she had taken with her phone. She had gone out and rented the movie, just to get a shot of the shot. She is absolutley beautiful, inside and out, and I could not be happier for this amazing woman. The little daughter or son she is holding in her belly already holds a special place in my heart, and I can't wait to meet him or her (and Daddy, even though he apparently hates taking pictures!). Neille, thank you so much for coming out to see me and for being so easygoing. It was an absolute pleasure, and best of luck to you in these last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment