Monday, January 26, 2009

lisa & co.

Ever since I put Joshua's gorgeous little face on my website so many months ago, I have always fielded questions from viewers. "Who is that little boy with the red hair and piercing blue eyes?" was always the most FAQ. I last saw Old Blue Eyes in June or July, when his mama hired me to take pictures of her extended family (lots more cuties in that bunch, too!). So it was such a treat to see him again this weekend. Just barely over two years old, Joshua can make expressions on command (curious, sad, frightened, etc.) and follows directions better than most adults! But wait . . . before this entire entry focuses entirely on little J, I should mention that his mom and dad tagged along, too. For a maternity shoot! That's right, the parents of one of the sweetest tots around are about to become parents to another little one! With willpower greater than mine, Lisa and Todd are not finding out if Joshua will have a baby brother or sister, but I'm pretty confident we can assume the baby will be easy on the eyes, with the easiest little disposition, just like his or her big brother. Such a sweet, sweet family, and I couldn't be happier for them during this special, special time. Lisa and Todd, congratulations, and best of luck Thank you so much for coming out to see me, and for bringing your precious little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment