Monday, July 28, 2008

will

Meet William. Will is my 6.5 foot "little" brother. And for as long as I can remember, I've been taking pictures of this guy. In fact, he was my muse when my interest in photography began years and years (and years) ago. And what started out as me playing around with the camera has turned into a working relationship: my brother is now a musical theatre major (and, gasp, soon to be senior), and I've been doing his headshots for several years. I was going through old photos and found, what I thought, was a really neat progression: him at 4, 16, and two from our most recent shoot (at 21) from last week. I'm very proud of Will; he's handsome, talented, one of the funniest and most genuine people you'll ever meet, and an accomplished musician, actor and writer (and if he ever wins an Oscar, I think I should, at the very least, be mentioned in his acceptance speech!). Good luck on your last year in college, Bambushka, and thanks for a fantastic Final Week! I love you most, cg!

No comments:

Post a Comment