Saturday, July 19, 2008

jessica & co.

When I first started this little venture-o-mine in Aprilish, Jessica was one of my first bookings. But we weren't scheduled for a shoot until the 18th. Of July. The Virgo in me (and my Type A personality) was so curious/impressed with this Planner, and I simply couldn't wait to meet her. Well, she (and her entire fantastic family) was well worth the wait. Dear Husband admitted he'd rather be anywhere but in front of the camera, yet he was so easy going and all smiles; truly, such a nice guy! Little Boy Blue . . . well, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves: all boy, so precious and absolutely beautiful. The sweet family brought along their beloved Gigi for a few pictures, and she was a wonderful help, too! Jessica, I had so much with you guys. Thanks to all of you for being so fun and laid-back, and I look forward to working with you again soon! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment